Security of the HRappka.pl
The HRappka system has a number of functionalities that will allow you to protect your data against unauthorized access. This includes:
- selecting the IP address from which you can log into the system,
- the ability to configure double authentication,
- user login via HASH (to enable logging into the application using contact cards),
- blocking accounts after logging out (this allows you to control the use of the application only during working hours),
- daily, automatic back-up of data to e-mail,
- limiting the rights of system users (e.g. recruiters may only have access to the recruitment module, and HR to the HR and payroll module),
- limiting users' rights to export data,
e-mail notifications to administrators when the user exports data from the system.
At every stage of the development of the HRappka.pl system, data security is our priority. We have built-in penetration testing in QA (based on OWASP), so our software meets high security standards.
We protect your data physically (against loss) – your data is stored simultaneously on 7 disks, in 2 data centers.
Moreover, we enable the installation of the system on your own server.